Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Addiction One

Apologies for the unfinished story blogs. I really am SORRY. Preoccupied with several things but still working on it.

Let me show you one of the things that kept me busy these past days.

Yes, at long last the wait's over. I've been craving for this Starbucks planner/organiser/diary since when again? NOVEMBER. And I was just glad to have claimed it last Tuesday, 05 January 2010.

I'm beginning to love collecting things from Starbucks Coffee. *Sets aside how pricey they are.* From brochures to tumblers and used coffee cups. I'm really getting addicted. Oh my, 'tis bad. Tss. Anyway, back to work again. I'd update the story blog anytime soon, hope you guys could wait.


XOXO,
Butternut.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Starbuck addicted :D
anyway maybago ba sa starbuck

Yinny said...

Nothing catchy. Just the year's planner. :)

Template by:
Free Blog Templates